Biggles

Away Thread

See I'm telling you guys he is going away for ever he deleted me to..

See britten, venga

Soo... let me get this straight he is going away 4ever just because he got downgraded, and there is a fucking reason why he got down to mod again because he isn't active any more and even gumster I haven't seen in a while... but tbh If I was a mod/admin which isn't gonna happen I wouldn't give two shites if I got kicked from mod or admin group as long as I got my friends in ob I'm happy as I am :D so for your information Tiny that is the dumbest reason I have ever heard in my life no hard feelings btw just saying ohh wait.... I forgot you left the community :lol:

long pile of stuff from vodo

inb4 that isn't the reason, it's just because he doesn't enjoy the way OB is going any more and has joined a new community but wants his FL cleared, I'm sure if you really are good friends with Tiny he'll acknowledge you and let you re-add him - but enough shit stirring; if he's gone, he's gone. Life move's on in dramabreak.

Tiny has actually just dropped people who he's known for years, lol. I've only known him about 10 months but I found it pretty unexpected.

He hasn't supplied any actual reasons, so I'm actually leaning towards Vodo's argument, along with the obvious one that he is now just into DarkRP and TF2.

long pile of stuff from vodo

inb4 that isn't the reason, it's just because he doesn't enjoy the way OB is going any more and has joined a new community but wants his FL cleared, I'm sure if you really are good friends with Tiny he'll acknowledge you and let you re-add him - but enough shit stirring; if he's gone, he's gone. Life move's on in dramabreak.

nope known him for two years and he instantly removed me, hes just having a QQ

Pretty much QQ he was demoted as a joke, and instead of questioning it or asking about it, he just left.

Then when met ingame on DarkRP he acts normal and I asked him if he would readd me, he just said maybe.

thats how I see it anyway, if its for reasons different then he can feel free to say so.