Sign in to follow this  
Square Play'n

IP's not easy to find

Hi there Outbreak Community.

Today I wanted to join the outbreak community server to see what it is like in comparison to other jailbreak servers.

I found the forums, but the ip is not very easy to find on the forums.

I thought I'd let you know as constructive criticism.

Greetings,

Square Play'n

Edited by Square Play'n

On the main page i only see this at the bottom:

Chatbox: NEW Teamspeak IP ts.join-ob.com overfill Teamspeak tsgb1.vilayer.com:10072

But then again, I am have never been here before so I could very well be missing something.

Why would the IP's even be on the forums? It's a separate website, and I'm 100% sure that the website owner is smart.

Anyhow, If you're interested in this type of stuff; please do try and find something - but report it to the Head Admins privately in advance :p

7 hours ago, ColdMeekly<3 said:

Why would the IP's even be on the forums? It's a separate website, and I'm 100% sure that the website owner is smart.

Anyhow, If you're interested in this type of stuff; please do try and find something - but report it to the Head Admins privately in advance :p

.... He's talking about the server IP so he can connect to the server via the console or add the server to his favourites 

Basically what Popey said above me.

I also wanted to add that I personally don't often use that feature although it was a nice addition.

In the meantime I decided to bookmark the gametracker page from which you can see all the information about the server including all the specific players on it at the moment.

https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/jb.join-ob.com:27015/

For clarification for people who only just joined the forums (eg. OP), we previously had banners for game and voice servers. Due to recent IP and server changes they aren't currently on the page, that being due to not every thing being fixed yet (TS licencing and JB database linking etc) and getting things sorted takes priority over the convenient aesthetics.

Things are changing for the better (imo at least) but things are bound to be messy for a bit as it's all getting sorted and, as Fluxy said, people have a heavy workload among actually wanting to spend some time relaxing (as this is voluntary and a 'hobby').

All the same we do welcome constructive criticism and you aren't wrong in saying that having the IP stated clearly is helpful.