Sign in to follow this  
Gunstar

New Server Poll

Hello all,

Previously, we had a discussion amongst the Admin team about what server we should move on to next, however, it has been a long time since we discussed that and there have been many suggestions and interests from the community about a new server. Therefore, we would love to hear what type of server you guys want to see OB set up next!

Please fill in the form below and submit your suggestions, we would love to hear what you guys have to say.

[gstar]Loading...[/gstar]

All the best,

The OB Staff

combat surf wins or i leave

you drive a hard bargain

500 credits to everyone who votes for minigames

*DISCLAIMER*

THIS IS A HORRIBLY ATTEMPTED JOKE, AND YOU ARE IN NO LEGAL POSITION TO CLAIM 500 CREDITS IF YOU VOTED FOR MINIGAMES

Edited by Guest

Let me make a few things clear:

1. Any fake/false entries will not be counted and will be automatically binned. So don't waste your time.

2. If you don't fall into the "Donator" or "Regular" category, please go for "Member".

3. The reason for this poll is so we get an idea of what everyone wants and won't necessarily decide what server we get, as there might be other factors which we may have to consider.

4. That said, we want to know people's personal opinions, so please don't influence anyone to vote for a specific one.

Once again, nice to see a lot of responses already and thanks for your contribution.

I can see why you wouldn't want course maps, as much as I enjoy them.

Lots of people aren't very good at them or don't put in the time to learn the maps, so just instantly leave.

When you're playing with good people though and racing, really fun.

course maps are what killed the last minigames server, please dont let OB keep making the same mistakes...*cough* minecraft*cough*

Actually you're wrong, ddos is what killed both our mg servers. Mg just didnt work out as the 'fun' maps get stupid and repetitive quickly and course maps people sucked on and died speccing everyone else resulting in people not wanting to get better.