Sign in to follow this  
Pasickle

Pasickle's member app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name:Pasickle

Date of Birth:03/04/01

Country/Location:England, north yorkshire

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:153600455

Games Played:my gaming experience all started when i got an xbox on christmas(2010) and the game i got with it was call of duty world at war. since i found myself in love with the game i decided to try out other call of duty games.i went on to playing the whole of the COD franchise.(my favorite being modern warfare 2) but as the cod franchise started to deteriorate i decided i should try something else. i started playing single player games such as dead space, the witcher, skyrim and dark souls and many more. i started to watch some of my favorite youtubers play counter strike global offence and i thought that it looked like my sort of game because of the competitive side of it(little did i know it had community servers) so i ended up buying a PC for christmas(2015). the first game i got was csgo but i soon started to play other games such as payday 2 and garrys mod.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

i've bee playing outbreak for just about 3 months with 240 hours(with all names combined)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

i feel i can make people on the server more understanding of the server rules, i can also calm people down when they get angry(mostly newer players). i can also encourage people to come on to the server and have fun. also if there are any bugs on the server i can be quick to post on the forums about it so it can be fixed. i also try not to get angry to show of people on the server that you don't need to be angry it's only JB.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

im 15 years old and my name is Lewis. i go to a high school in England, north yorkshire and i'm currently in year 10 about to do my mock exams. the subjects i'm doing for my GCSE's are, computer science, geography and french(i regret taking french the most). i'm in a football club called bedale juniors and i play left wing. we are not the best team but at the end of the day it's all just fun and games. i have two dogs one being a husky and one being a jack russell and i have 3 fish .

Is this your first post?no

Have you been around for less than roughly a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)no

thank you for reading my member app if you have any questions please feel free to ask me :yay:

He gets my +1, really nice guy and active on all platforms.

Only thing that might not let you pass at the moment is that you are integrated really well with just a small part of the community. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like most people don't know you like the sombrero-gang (if you know what I mean). I still hope you get trial though, because you are defo member material. Good luck :)

I feel that you are a really nice guy who i get along with really well but you do troll on the server and do things which people might not like. E.g insulting or cursing. You can break rules without knowing sometimes and you need to improve on that, also you can improve on your forums activity. Overwise you are a nice guy to talk to and intergrated really well on teamspeak and jailbreak.

Best of luck in your app!

As much as I like you, and you're a really nice guy, sometimes you can be a bit trolly. This can be misinterpreted as you trying to make a bad atmosphere when you're just trying to have fun. I see you on Team Speak quite a lot, but your forum activity isn't great. I think you're definitely member material, but not right now.

I see you in a lot of gathers and whenever I go on the server I see you on it, you're a decent person and I've never had a problem with you. When I hear your name, Cancer Jailbreaker doesn't come to mind which is a good thing I suppose. Forum activity is over-rated, so don't worry too much about it, it won't be the reason you might not get member.

Only bad thing would be that you seem to always be in channels in small groups, the reason I didn't apply for member like 7 months ago is because I only really talked to 3 or 4 people in the community and played gathers and I would only follow the same guy in ts channels. So you're in a somewhat similar situation which I use to be in tbh, except you actually play the JB server. :p

GL though

I've known Pasickle for quite a while now and honestly he's a really nice and funny person. Although he has a potato for his PC it's still enjoyable to play games with him.

EDIT - Linked a picture of a fetus in a teamspeak channel wtf

Edited by Guest

-1 im a skittle and i like to taste the rainbow (totally sounds gay right now)

jk

cool guy

This was unnecessary it gave no input into his app apart from you think being gay means you like rainbows...

Anyway personally I'd +1 this application I've only spoken to Pasickle whith other people present but he seems like a decent chap his server and team speak activity is good and he is a fun Indy face that's easy to get along with, best of luck with the app

<3 xoxoxox-Sniffles

Hey Pasickle,

After a discussion with the Admin team, we have decided to give you a trial. We are pleased with your integration on the servers and none of us ever had a problem with you. However, it would be nice if you could speak up and take part in discussions more. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group and please wear the tag while you play on our JB server.

All the best,

The OB Staff

Hey Pasickle,

You've passed your trial Pasickle, Congratulations.

You are now a member of Outbreak. You can now enjoy all of the benefits of membership and can wear the in-game tag. The admins have said they enjoyed playing gathers with you and talking to you, just remember that you now represent OB and will set an example to many people. Message an admin to be invited to the member's steam group.

All the best,

The OB Staff