Sign in to follow this  
Popey456963

Favourite Netflix Film/Series

So, I'm looking for some more Netflix shows to watch, as I've just finished the one I'm currently watching. What are you favourites and why? (Although no spoilers please...). Thinking about Breaking Bad at the moment, but a lot of people I've spoken to haven't liked it.

I really enjoyed Scorpion

Eccentric genius Walter O'Brien leads a group of brilliant misfits who constitute Homeland Security's new think tank, helping defend against the high-tech threats of the computer age. The team -- dubbed Scorpion -- includes behaviorist Toby Curtis, mechanical prodigy Happy Quinn, and statistics guru Sylvester Dodd. While comfortable with one another, the team members struggle with understanding life outside their circle, so when they need help translating societal cues, they rely on the skills of Paige Dineen, a woman with a gifted young son.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, you can start with any series since each episode is like it's own story. Easily my favourite comedy, very dark humour

Almost forgot, True Detective!!!!

House Of Cards is also on Netflix, great show

Not on Netflix but available to stream, Game of Thrones, One Punch Man, Spartacus, Dexter, The Walking Dead(is a bit slow paced)

Edited by Guest

All depends on how serious you want to get...

So I've watched Prison Break a total of 3 times seasons 1-4. This is by far my favourite TV series to watch. However I watch Netflix everyday and am addicted to Gavin and Stacey

Serious TV series: Prison break

Funny TV series: Gavin and Stacey

Here are some of the best series I have watched on Netflix.

• Breaking Bad
  • Prison Break
  • Better Call Saul
  • House Of Cards
  • Orange is The new black
  • Narcos

I would highly recommend watching these I enjoyed all the seasons of these shows.

Edited by Guest