Sign in to follow this  
Allen Snider

Allen Sniders' member application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Allen Snider

Date of Birth: 13/06/97

Country/Location: Denmark, in a small town called Faaborg

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26575418

Games Played: Used to be a vivid WoW player, although I quit shortly before I joined this community. I now play Arma 2 with my close friends, CSGO (ofc) and trying to get into the Black Desert Online game

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I played my first round of JB on the server in the start of february, but I didn't join the forums or TS until the 20th of February. The reason for the "early" application, is because I feel like I've intregrated with the community, and because of a recommendation from Daffy

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

My sense of humour, and that I'm easily approachable and almost always up for some competitive (or anything like it). I contribute to the discussions on the forums, and I try to participate as much as I can on teamspeak.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Mikkel Lange, and I'm 18 years old. I no longer have any parents, and I live together with my older brother. I'm in senior year in High School (or the equivalent of High School), and the plan is to move in with my girlfriend during the summer, and start studying Economics in University when September arrives. I like playing all sorts of games, as long as I'm with great company. I also write short stories in my spare time, just as a hobby.

Is this your first post? Nope

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)? As mentioned earlier, I've been on JB for more than a month, TS and the forums for slightly less than that. Daffy has been the main influence for the premature application

Nice to see you making an application, Allen :)

As I already stated to you - I have no objection to you posting your application a little early since I feel you've done an excellent job of making yourself known. I can't think of a reason why you would not make a great contribution to our little community and I really do hope to see you join us.

Best of luck with the process and you'll find out soon what's happening!

Well Allan, I haven't particularly spoken to you much, though i have seen that you have integrated extremely well with the community on teamspeak and on the server. You are certainly fine on the server and a pleasure to play with so I think you have also earned my +1. I wish you the best of luck with your member application and hope you keep up the good work.

just want to see more of your name on teamspeak gathers/discussions please.

I've actually been wondering about this for some time, is there a specific schedule for gathers on teamspeak? Or do they just sort of happen? I always seem to miss them by a couple of minutes

just want to see more of your name on teamspeak gathers/discussions please.

I've actually been wondering about this for some time, is there a specific schedule for gathers on teamspeak? Or do they just sort of happen? I always seem to miss them by a couple of minutes

They just happen here and then, there can be scheduled ones but most are random. Just stay active in team speak and you will get poked sometimes if there is a gather, even if your afk, just sit in the afk room. :)