Sign in to follow this  
Danny

DannyS' Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: DannyS

Date of Birth: 04/03/00 (Yesterday)

Country/Location: Middlesbrough, England.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16393900

Games Played: CS:GO, Dota 2, Left 4 Dead 1+2, DayZ, Runescape. Played a lot more games throughout the years but this is just recently.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I started playing the the JB server around May and joined on the forums at the same time, I got introduced by Thunder around the time he got his member. Early on I just joint TS to play gathers, pretended to be a silver 3, fun times.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I'm a somewhat mature person and I'm always up for a laugh and I don't take stuff too seriously, sometimes I can be funny :lol:

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name's Daniel, I'm still at secondary school studying subjects like History and Business. I'm really average at school tbh, nothing really to shout about but I'm not failing any subject so woo.

My first computer game was Kingpin about 9/10 years ago, jumping around with rockets was the shiz. I've only played CS regularly for around 3 years, I started playing it 8 years ago and played a bit of source. I enjoy playing FaceIt and gathers. 8-)

Is this your first post? Probably not

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)? Nope