Sign in to follow this  
JamesG

TheJamesG's Member App! (ACCEPTED)

I agree with Fluxy there mate. In those areas, try and calm it down a little bit as-well as stop calling people's names every 5 seconds when they don't answer and you'll be good. If those areas improve, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't get Member. Good luck :)

but don't ask people to play comp all the time but besides that you have a really good chance of getting member Good luck!

Going off topic here - but you're one to talk lmao

I swear whenever I'm in a channel w/ you you're asking someone if they want to do one.

Gratz on the trail I guess.

I will say tho, if your in a ts channel with a lot of people please stop just saying every single thing that comes into your head. If someone asks someone else a question I notice you answer, even though they didn't ask you. I think your a good kid, your just a bit ditsy.

Yeah i kinda argee with Fluxy here, you do annoy some of us by doing this and also while we were doing the event your randomly joined our channel to talk to popey and then tolded to GTFO.

Just try not to do this and we won't have a problem with you.

I think you are a nice person but don't ask people to play comp all the time but besides that you have a really good chance of getting member Good luck!

Facepalm

You're an alright kid james, enthusiastic but like others have said, tone it down a bit. Maybe lay off the flying saucers :p

Hey James, congratulations you've passed your trial.

There are the couple of bits that we spoke to you about but otherwise you are now a member of Outbreak. You can enjoy all the perks of membership and wear the in-game tag, message an admin to be invited to the steam group.

All the best,

The OB Staff