Sign in to follow this  
Philip

CSPhil's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: ✪CSPhil

Date of Birth: 27/12/00

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89123104

Games Played: I have been playing lots of games over my years of gaming, first i started off at the consoles, specifically XBox 360. On there I played Call of Duty, Skyrim, Avatar etc. I then moved to Steam and got my first game GMod which i currently have over 1000 hours on there, on GMod i played Jailbreak, Hide and Seek and BHop. I then moved on to Warface and other first person shooters. I then decided to buy CS:GO and started playing Community servers (Jailbreak, Outbreak-Community).

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I first played on here on the 24th July and i have around 300 hours (18000 minutes) http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... ery=csphil

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? If i was to become member for Outbreak I could bring a happy environment with pleanty of fun, and teach some of the new people of the server rules and make them join the community.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Hi my name is CSPhil my real name is Philip Davies, im currently in Year 10 and studying for my upcoming GCSEs. Oh yeah, I have no life apart from my computer life and spend most my hours on Outbreak, one of the best decisions by far!

Is this your first post? No, this is not my first post, my first post was my introduction post that is in the Introduce Yourself part of the forums.

Thank you to everyone that has read this and replied to it woth either a +1 or -1 with some feedback. I wish you all a nice day and a good 2016 on Outbreak!

Edited by Guest

I'm on the fence a little. Generally a nice and friendly guy, with what seems like decent teamspeak activity(although i'm not on it too much, so I can't be sure), but you joined the forums less than a month ago, and I think if you had waited a little longer you definitely would've had my +1. Good luck though :)

but you joined the forums less than a month ago

Rough guideline, shouldn't hold people back too much as long as they're properly integrated.

(Me and Rory both had less than 1 month when we applied)

Anyway here's my take on your application.

I have not got a negative word to say about you. Never heard you rage at someone, just get annoyed (but don't we all).

Your server activity is very good, I see you on TS and you have a decent post count but I feel you could have more presence on forums and TeamSpeak. Not saying make spam posts or spam voice in TS, but maybe just try and get yourself a bit more well known around people who don't play JB, as I think this could be where you fall down.

I still think you're overall solid and never act the dick, so you've got my +1

EDIT: Was just looking at your forums account and 56% of your posts are in the Introduction Section. This is a big red light to me and between now and applications being accepted/declined (Sunday/Monday) I would really try fix this. Just offer your opinion in current threads and various sections and make sure it's not a shit post.

I'll reserve my +1 until you browse more of le forums, there's at least 1 thing that everyone can easily post their opinion on (not shitposting). Other than that you're a nice guy and i probably know you longer than anyone due to being on other servers before i joined OB :) But yeah, nothing really negative in terms of your demeanour, just a lack of good quality forum posts and maybe talk to new people on ts but meh you seem well settled enough in there.

I'll pay attention to what your posting for a couple days and i'll edit this if i should give you my +1

Gl

Before Sunday, could you get involved more on TS? speak to us a bit more/join in gathers and mixes so we get to know you more. As Irish said, get involved in forum topics thats not intro posts and I see you quite a fair bit on the server so that's good.

its hard to say when you've been around for some time, I play with you occasionally, but as skiller said, you joined the forums a bit late, but its not that bad, just try and get involved a little bit eg signing up for various events or joining gathers and try and join conversations and debates in the forums, rather than having 55% of ur posts introducing people, which still is very good for the community. but doesn't integrate you very well, but ill give you a +1 for now

Other than crying freekill from time to time, you seem alright.

You're fairly active on the our ts and jb server, and you've been here for sometime now.

Enough to get a memebar tag, IMO.