Sign in to follow this  
Philip

CSPhil's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Hello Phil!

The feedback we've received about you has been certainly positive so I'm happy to give a trial for OB membership. Do continue to be active on both forums/ts as well as the JB server itself.

Best of luck for the coming week - contact a staff member to get into the trial group! :)

Regards

Hello CSPhil, congratulation on passing your trial!

You are now a full member of the Outbreak Community and can now wear the in-game tag and enjoy all its perks. We hope you enjoy your time with us. Please contact a Senior Moderator+ for access to the Steam group. Please bare in mind, that as a Member you should set an example to others, this means that if you die or get killed for rebelling you shouldn't complain about it but accept it. Other than that, good integration and many admins have told me you are a nice guy, so keep that up!

Regards,

The OB Staff

Nobody congratulated on trial on this one :).

However, congrats on getting the member tag. Highly deserved :)

It's only a relatively recent thing of posting on peoples member applications, most people still seem to congratulate others in person, which seems like a much better way of doing. I do hope this shift of congratulations on the forums doesn't prevent the former of congratulating in person as you seem to lose this personal touch.

I feel like this just becomes a way to simply increase your post count, which congratulations shouldn't be :3.

But, on the note of this actual thread, congratulations on member CSPhil, you deserved it ;)