[R1sk] Liam Domino

Date of Birth:

20th August 2000

Country/Location:

United Kingdom

SteamID

STEAM_0:0:79245824

Games Played:

Arma 3, Call of Duty, Half Life Series, Portal 1/2, DayZ, Fallout 4, Garrys Mod, Grand Theft Auto Series, Mafia II, Mortal Kombat X and so on... As I enjoy almost every game, especially with company, I would be happy to play different games/gamemodes other than CS with different people.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I have been playing this server on/off since September and have started seriously playing Since the beginning of December with around 200-300+ hours racked up.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

I would say I am friendly, laidback and chilled compared to when I first started Jailbreak. I can get along with anyone if they appear friendly to me also. I don't take things seriously, I don't rage when people freekill/make mistakes as 90% of the time they don't know the rules, I'm up to try anything and I have a great sense of humor.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I'm 15, currently attending College as School wasn't quite right for me, I am a PC Enthusiast that upgrades my PC whenever I get the chance, I am also pretty Tech Savvy where I like to read/buy some of the new gear such as the new Smart Watches or new Phones etc. I am also very addicted to this community because of it's welcoming people. I love meeting new people even though I find it hard sometimes and I am always on the TeamSpeak, forums and the server. I am not toxic unlike most people my age and you can have a laugh, if you give me a chance and get to know me!

Is this your post?

Definitely not!

Thanks for reading my app.

Liam is a personable guy that brings loads of laughs to TS for me, I have never had a bad experience with him and he always seems up for doing something with the community whether it be playing mingames, doing a gather or anything else.

Massive +1 from me.

Edited by Guest

Lovely dude to talk to! Feels like he has already been integrated in the community for a long time despite only being on the ts a few weeks. Good member material and what other younger regulars should look at when thinking of applying to be a part of the community