Sign in to follow this  
Greedy

Greedy Hawk

Hello.

Well I've been playing the jailbreak server for a few days now and everyone has been friendly. Thought I might aswell join the forums and see what else this community has to offer.

My name is Emma, I am 19 years old. Lives and comes from Sweden, up north. We have alot of snow and freezing cold weather. I would very much love to move away from here as the warm weather,, summer, is alot more appealing to me.

I have been called "gamer chick" my whole life. My first real gaming device was a nitendo 64 with the game Super Smash Bros in it. I would sit from morning to night just playing and playing and playing. Right now CS is the favourite game due to all what it has to offer. I have been playing CS for around 7 years now and along those years I've been playing Condition Zero, Source, 1.6 and obviously Global Offensive.

I have not much more to say, if you feel the need of knowing more about me feel free to ask.