Sniffles

Loves and hates.

Hate

Joining JB and hearing 32 shitkids screaming at the same time

This is true ^

I honestly play with voice enable 0 in times like these, its surprising how far you can get without needing to hear the commander and just looking at what the T's are doing.

Until they play simon says, that fucks you.

I absolutely love the feeling when you've just written a hundred lines of code, you press the compile button and it actually compiles. No errors or anything. Also gotta say I love it when I make people laugh, just that nice bubbly feeling inside of making someone's day slightly better.

I hate it when people go about saying they'll do stuff and six months later it's still not done... I understand if you can't do it, just tell me. Don't just not do it :3.

I absolutely love the feeling when you've just written a hundred lines of code, you press the compile button and it actually compiles. No errors or anything.

I don't believe this has happened to you.

I absolutely love the feeling when you've just written a hundred lines of code, you press the compile button and it actually compiles. No errors or anything.

I don't believe this has happened to you.

Mate on my project for uni wrote arround 200 lines of code and I had a huge amount of errors. The worst is that the program (DevCp or something cant remember it was last year, C language) wouldnt tell me where the errors were. It took me a ridiculous amount of hours to fix all the errors. Tbf I wrote it in 2 days when we had 3 months to work on it but Ibwas too lazy to (engineer life).

To join in with the engineer talk:

I absolutely love when I choose the right algorithim for a solution that doesn't involve hash mapping, because DYNAMIC Programming blows sometimes...

I hate when I have to adjust the algorithim blocks so the compiler wants to cooperate, and you simply lose track after 500lines of code and trying to optimize something you can't.

Skilful (I.E. not me) programmers look at what they're writing before randomly compiling it. Especially if you're compiling something like C++ with a bunch of imports, otherwise that's 5 minutes down the drain because you mis-typed something

However, I use Python, so I just randomly hit the keyboard until it does the things that I want it to do. In the case I remember it was because I was making both a stack class and a queue class and was implementing test cases. As these are really basic things to do, there's basically no reason for you to get errors.

Skilful (I.E. not me) programmers look at what they're writing before randomly compiling it. Especially if you're compiling something like C++ with a bunch of imports, otherwise that's 5 minutes down the drain because you mis-typed something

You'd be surprised how many people actually use the error window to spot typos, spelling mistakes, and such.

Loves:

oFszGLH.png

Hates:

She's banned.

====================================================

Loves:

PnWK18u.png

This is her btw

AF10iBl.jpgvl6cKy9.jpg

Hates:

She doesn't have CS:GO so we can't bond on OB :cry1:

====================================================

Loves:

s8Jih8s.png

Hates:

She has admitted to having 18+ husbands which makes me believe she is a succubus out to harvest their souls (and potentially mine) to resurrect her true love, Cthulu.