Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Ben <3 (re intro)

Hey, I''m Ben, if you look at my other posts I was actually a member back on the CS:S servers. :) but I took like a year break from CS and it's been a lot of fun coming back and having the same community that you had years before, even though a lot of different people have come through they're pretty cool people, the servers attitude hasn't changed, it's just like it was way back on Source, but anyway to my introduction: I'm just a 17 (18 in less than a month) year old kid trying to figure out his place in the world, and I relax and kick back with video games and some smoke, I've change quite a bit but music is still my life, and my dream. If not I'm just another person going through life, add me if you want I'm always down to talk and I play on the JB mainly and also some Leauge of Legends, hopefully some of the old members and admins remember me, I know quite a few should if they're still active on the forums. Thanks for taking the time to read this, take it easy. :glad2: :smile1:

Welcome back to the forums Ben, I wasn't personally around with Outbreak in CS:S, though I've seen you plenty on the server thus far and I have nothing bad to say about you at all. You are a pleasure to play with and you are rather active on the server, which is fantastic. Welcome back to the community and welcome to the forums, you should come and join us all on teamspeak, I know there are several people in the community who play League of Legends who I am sure would be happy to play with.