Sign in to follow this  
HeadHunter

HeadHunter's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: HeadHunter(Juan Bonnici)

Date of Birth:25/1/1998

Country/Location:Zejtun Malta

SteamID:STEAM_0:144256197

Games Played:CsGo,League of legends,Don't stave toughter,Modded Minecraft,Tales of Pirates

Roughly how long have you been playing our server:Over A Year(Nearly Achieved 30,000 Minutes)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak:My time played means i've learnt a lot about the sever, Rules and maps. i'd say that i am a fun guy to be around and people enjoy my rounds when i warden as a CT.(Simon says First Reaction Last Reaction)

Tell us a little something about yourself:I'm still in college.i am studying to become a programmer,the course is roughly 5-6 yrs.I have from 8 a.m till 5 p.m,except Wednesday which i finish at 2 p.m.

When i play i like to snuggle with my pillow because i'm thug lyfe i'do it because i'm single so if ʙᴇᴛʜ-ʟᴏᴜɪsᴇ(MissUnicorn),if you ever want i'm here (=

When i join CsGo Gathers i really have a wonderful time,but i have to be honest with everyone.The best part is when Brandon start thinking that I'm a hacker.

I played League of Legends for 4.5k Hrs Highest Rank was (Diamond 2),and i have 3k Hrs or a bit more on CsGo Highest Rank was(Supreme Almost GE).Been Playing Minecraft for 4 yrs but it got me bored now So if i ever play it i'll play with modded only or Raiding Server's,And yes for Those people that are Wondering yes i hardly go out from my house (=

Can be a bit aids on the server,forums activity is quite poor and only recently started coming in teamspeak.

-1 from me for now.gl with your app :D

He has definitely got member material and I have a lot of time for my mate Juan. However it would be nice if you tried to come on TS more, try and make it a habbit of being on whenever you are on your computer even if you are muted and playing JB. Also it would be good if you tried to contribute to the forums as people doing this keeps them going and interesting. You still get my +1 though mate.

Wuv you :mrgreen:

HeadHunter is a great guy. Very funny and doesnt lack to entertain.

See him on TS every so often but 0 forum activity.

Good luck on the app however. Ill +1 anyways :D

Im on TS every single day and i don't think ive seen you on once? o.o

Hey Headhunter, nice to see a member app from you after so long. I think that you are a great guy and have a good sense of humour. However, I think that sometimes you speak too much on the server unnecessarily, but that is easily fixable. The main issue is that you need to integrate more with the community, for member you should be active on JB and on TS/forum, which obviously needs to improve. Bit more forum activity and coming to TS regularly [not just gathers] is what you need to do. However, good luck with the app.

Hey HeadHunter

You have great server activity and generally you are a friendly guy to get on with. For a regular, you are a good figure on the server and you have the potential to be a decent member - however as some have mentioned you lack the integration side of membership. More forum presence and more integration with other people on TS would be required to earn membership. You will be able to re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff