Sign in to follow this  
Finnley

Finn's member application (DECLINED)

Player Name: ✪ Finn

Date of Birth: 2nd of July 1996

Country/Location: The Netherlands

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18159272

Games Played: CSGO, LoL, H1Z1, Hearthstone and I have a whole list of games available that I don't play atm, but will play when I feel like it.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? around 6 months on the JB server, ±120 hour I think.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am a (usually) a nice guy, I am on the teamspeak user pretty much everyday. I am friends with pretty much everyone, except for some random people who decided to hate me for whatever reason xD. I am on the JB server a lot so special days inc.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am a Dutch guy, who loves gaming, acting, 9gag and my friends. You guys might also know me as Killua or MLG-sus (those are my smurfs). I play a lot of CS:GO and sometimes I play some LoL.

I play CS:GO competitive, surf, jailbreak, minigames and other stuff I can find randomly. Right now I am LE on two accounts and DMG on one. Sometimes when I am playing Jailbreak I am pretty blazed. Playing Jailbreak while being high is quite the experience :D. (KIDS DONT DO DRUGS, LEAVE THAT TO ME!!!!!!)

Right now I am studying electronics in Arnhem, The Netherlands (first year). I live by myself. I really felt like becoming more involved in your community, because I think it is an amazing one and I have been in a community once before, until it went to shit. I had great times there on teamspeak and their Gmod servers, even became an Admin at some point and it really felt like making new friends. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of IRL friends, but they live all over the country...

This was basically my intro post, but it pretty much summs up everything you need to know about me. Thank you for taking your time to read this and have a good day :)

Your server activity is very high but teamspeak/forums activity is very weak and like Lupha said your a bit of a troll.

Sorry gonna have to -1 for now goodluck however!

EDIT: my bad if your daily on teamspeak maybe were just missing eachother.

Edited by Guest

Your server activity is very high but teamspeak/forums activity is very weak and like Lupha said your a bit of a troll.

im on teamspeak everyday... Read the forums pretty much everyday, just dont comment much, because I dont always know what to say :P, but that can easily change

i see this guy almost daily on teamspeak ?!?!?!

anyway sup finn i dont talk to you much but you seem like a nice guy +1

i see this guy almost daily on teamspeak ?!?!?!

anyway sup finn i dont talk to you much but you seem like a nice guy +1

tyty mate, I don't really know all the Outbreak veterans and they are usually all in one channel, I don't want to force myself in like some people do. Ill get to know all of you though, don't worry :D

I don't really know all the Outbreak veterans and they are usually all in one channel, I don't want to force myself in like some people do.

Why this mentality? Just join and chill that is literally all we do, as long as you are not annoying then people will like you.

I don't really know all the Outbreak veterans and they are usually all in one channel, I don't want to force myself in like some people do.

Why this mentality? Just join and chill that is literally all we do, as long as you are not annoying then people will like you.

I know it seems silly but this is me too. Maybe it's that some of you just seem scary on the forums and we'd rather not somehow get on your bad side by annoying you or something.

As you said it's a ridiculous mentality but I can see where he's coming from

I sometimes do, don't worry :)

as long as you are not annoying then people will like you.

Not true, look at toekid.

We still like him.

Also, the vets arent scary, we just have a lot of in jokes and personal relationships with each other since we have been friends for so many years. Also, we have seen so so so SO many people pass through the revolving door of outbreak that to stand out you need to be brave. Yeah we might tear you apart within 10 seconds of you saying something and you will have absolutely no idea why but its our way of testing people, see if they can stand up to the trademark OB banter and bait, its what we thrive off. The people who can take some of our jokes and stay or even give some banter back are the ones we like, think yeah this person is alright actually. So ya, we no the boogiemen guys pls :(