Sign in to follow this  
huminater

HALLO

Hello my name is Huminater I'm 13 and from Kent, England.

I speak English and some crappy British education Espanol... Tengo un pene de caballo :)

I like to be strict so if you mess around and aren't following the rules, you'll probably die quickly when I'm CT.

When I'm terrorist I like to fuck with the CTs, things I like to do are ask for medic at 100hp or random bs like that.

Random shit:

-Got muted for 30 mins for a brief period of time before getting unmuted, when the warden told the terrorists to make shower noises...

-Played Gmod TTT for around 500 hours, which I would like to say has quite a similar community to Jailbreak, without all the people with BDSM fetishes in the form of ordering prisoners around.

-Got banned 18 times on the TTT server I played on, getting permanently banned but then got unbanned because they liked me so much :D

-I'm Supreme Master First Class

-Learnt what a pi radian was when I was 11 because of Jailbreak (Weird warden)

Quote from last time I made a Introduction post on a forum:

Shut up you're not new Huminater :3

Searched up some random greeting gif btw

tumblr_mypng9t8RN1qk0z6co1_500.gif

Hope to play some non-shit jailbreak with you guys! :mrgreen:

-Got banned 18 times on the TTT server I played on, getting permanently banned but then got unbanned because they liked me so much :D

Hi, you must be a annoying little shit from what I have read :D but nice honest intro. Why did u get banned 18 times/perma mbanned on a TTT server?

Me llamo Substick (Yeah thats all I can remember from my Spanish classes :D). Hello Huminater :), I think I saw you for the first time last night on the server CTing and you seemed to be doing a good job :), rather than murdering me for some random reason, I mean really, my lag wasn't that bad... :D Anyways :), welcome to the forums and the server :), I hope you enjoy it all :), join teamspeak if you want to have a chat with us all and get more integrated in the community.

Hey welcome seen you on the server a few times :D Hope you stick around and have fun.Don't forget to come in ts and integrate with people :D