Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Bad injuries

I know this is a slightly strange topic but what is the worst inury everybody has ever had?

I'm currently writing a Reflective essay and the topic is about me being seriously injured and put in hopsital for 2 weeks :yay:

So, my worst injury was earlier this year when I was run over on the way to school, luckily, I only broke my wrist, fractured my cheek and fractured my knee, I have no idea how I hurt my face so badly but according to the witnesses I went over the car, flew in the air a bit, then came plummeting towards the floor!

Your turn!

when i was 2/3 (i dont know) i broke my collar bone. i was at the front of my mother bicycle in like a kid seat, for no whatsoever reason the bicycle fell down with me in it.

i guess im pretty lucky overall xD

I was also ran over, when I was 21. Luckily it was only my left foot but broke every bone in the foot and couldn't walk on my own for almost a year.

When the cast was taken off after around 7 months my entire leg was so withered, and the bone was so soft from not being used, I had to wear a leg brace 24/7 for another 6 months. I was up and walking with a severe limp 8-9 months after the accident but it slowly got better over the next year. It's only a problem now when it's really cold and damp, which makes my foot swell and ache, which makes a slight limp comes back.

Before I started secondary school which was about 3 years ago in the summer that year I went to Majorca on a holiday with my nan and sister which was great, until the second day when I attempted to do a front flip which ended up in cracking my head open on the side of the pool having to be rushed to the medic unit of the hotel near the bar which ended up with me having several stitches for the week.

Still was a good holiday though :D

Gonna sound funny now but when i was 11 i was sleeping over at my cousin... In the morning were out to buy some bread for breakfast and my cousin ask's me if want to go with the big bike with no brakes at all or the small one that works fine... ofcourse i wanted the big one and on our way to the store i tried to impress my cousin and ride it without any hands and next thing i know i fell down a staircase and ended up with a concussion.

I was in coma for 10 days until i finally woke up. I didn't ride a bike for the next 2 years lol :(

Before I started secondary school which was about 3 years ago in the summer that year I went to Majorca on a holiday with my nan and sister which was great, until the second day when I attempted to do a front flip which ended up in cracking my head open on the side of the pool having to be rushed to the medic unit of the hotel near the bar which ended up with me having several stitches for the week.

Still was a good holiday though :D

Thats so weird i did the exact same but i split my foot open.

also being hospitalized when i was jumped in a park by a bunch of urban youthes

When I was 15 I was with a skateboard STANDING STILL because there was a car passing by. I don't know why but the skate slided away (I had my right foot on it) and I tried to keep it with my foot but all I achieved was breaking my tibia and it moved a bit out of place. The thing is the doctors realised it wasn't where it should've been 1 month after I broke it and put it in the right place by brute force. Also, I had to be given a shot of anticoagulant because the plaster took all my leg, and blood couldn't circulate well. Yep that was a fucked up year, specially because it happened right at the beginning of summer and I had the plaster for 3 months.

When I was 3 I snapped of part of an ice lolly stick and stuck it up my nose, had to get it surgically removed, still have nose problems.

When I was about 8-9 I had a big jumper on, I tucked my arms and legs into it, I was sat on an office chair (I still use the same chair to this day lol) and I fell forward, the floor was concrete with a layer of thin carpet over it, landed straight on my nose with all my weight, couldn't stop the fall cause my arms were tucked in, broke my nose, literal bowl full of blood.

My nose has taken a beating