Sign in to follow this  

What's Your Biggest fear?

This can be personal thing or just your biggest fear in general.

My biggest fear would be disease,sickness and blood any thing like that.I just hate seeing it,talking about it or anything to do with it.

Let me know what your biggest fears are! :D

Edit:In real life!

Edited by Guest

My biggest fear is probably Death because you don't know what is it like to be dead since once your dead your never to be seen again to tell the story of what it is like to be dead, it is something i would like to find out but sounds quite scary when you come to think about it

I remember posting in a thread about fear - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5942

But i'll just rewrite mine i guess,

I fear what people think about me. I feel like they just have to be kind because they don't want to "hurt" one's feelings(personally i prefer it you just say it to my face). I also fear that at any moment nuclear bombs/missiles would destroy our homes turning into another War. But i also fear of the world ending (sun crashing into it or a black hole). Last 2 fears basically leads up to the shock factor of dying.

I remember posting in a thread about fear - http://www.outbreak-community.com/viewt ... f=4&t=5942

But i'll just rewrite mine i guess,

I fear what people think about me. I feel like they just have to be kind because they don't want to "hurt" one's feelings(personally i prefer it you just say it to my face). I also fear that at any moment nuclear bombs/missiles would destroy our homes turning into another War. But i also fear of the world ending (sun crashing into it or a black hole). Last 2 fears basically leads up to the shock factor of dying.

i have similar fears to the world ending side. Always thinking when i'm driving that a car will veer into my lane, Yellowstone erupting (60,000 years overdue gg). Was driving home last night and the sky light up for a few seconds, think it was an asteroid, but i was just waiting on a wall of fire to meet us some point down the road aha. Also a fear of the unknown, spend too much time thinking of actually existing which terrifies me :yay: