Sign in to follow this  
R1sk

Hello Guys!

Hello everyone,

I have been playing on this community for about a month now, wanted to introduce myself to you all.I love playing CS:GO, currently at rank DMG but still play like a shitty silver :D live in the North of England in the region of North Yorkshire in a place called SIlsden and it is Typical for a Yorkshire town. Want to get to be a proper member of the community as this community is one of the friendliest and best one I have come across so far.

Look forward to seeing you guys around!

Edit: Edited in your better intro from other thread to avoid starting another intro thread ~Gunstar

Hey Liam welcome to the forums and the community I have not seen you not yet server yet but I hope we get along.Try add a bit more information into the post,tell us about yourself and what you like to do just general information.And most importantly have a nice day mate. :D

*EDIT* Realised it was a crappy post, made a decent one so it would be appreciated if this was deleted

Much better, I am not gonna delete this. Instead I just edited in your better intro in this thread. You're Welcome :)