Sign in to follow this  
System 32

System 32's Member Application 2nd (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: System 32

Date of Birth: August 27th 2003

Country/Location: Pakistan - Karachi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53144242

Games Played: Dota 2 - ARK Survival Evolved - Team Fortress 2 - CSGO - No More Room In Hell - Garry's Mod - Archeblade - CS 1.6 And many more i don't remember :grin1:

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? i don't remember? but this is the time ive played from Game tracker. - http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... =System+32 -

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am kind to new players and sometimes explain them how Jailbreak works what you have to do in it. i can say i am a friendly and try not to make a player fight against me. whenever an admin isn't online and everyone is micspamming i try to ask everyone to stop speaking over commander you can get muted. i am a nice person and have been playing on the server alot nowadays.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Sufiyan Ali. i live in Pakistan Karachi i have 3 sisters and only me ._. Every Saturdays fridays i am late on the server

because those 2 days i stay up late and play on Jailbreak when im abit bored i go on ts and talk to few people i do talk but most of the times im just in a channel quiet im in class 7. Most of the time when im not online im outside playing football at my friends house or busy with some work i live chicken the most :) Whenever im in school i think about things that happend in the server funny moments and laugh abit. this is a question my friends ask me in school i thought ill tell u it too i have a ps4 which i love and That's all about me..

Thanks For Reading! :D

Edited by Guest

First this guy annoyed the hell out of me, annoying CT whore who was super triggerhappy. But as weeks or months even grew by he got good at being a ct and has become a good personality on the server. Definitely a +1 for me, even though his grammar might need some improvement.

First this guy annoyed the hell out of me, annoying CT whore who was super triggerhappy. But as weeks or months even grew by he got good at being a ct and has become a good personality on the server. Definitely a +1 for me, even though his grammar might need some improvement.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

+1 from me,did not really like you at first but now you have changed a bit a like you more.Try come in ts a bit more! GL on app! :glad2:

We'll need a mod to confirm their nomination

I asked the same to him on steam and he actually had forgotten who nominated him, but if no one else did I am willing to anyway as I was planning to eventually as he has grown visibly more mature and integrates well - I would only say, and I have spoken to him about this, that his time on TS should be less alone in a channel and actually talking and getting to know people.

System knows the things I expect of him so +1 assuming he does them

also that red name tho

We'll need a mod to confirm their nomination

I asked the same to him on steam and he actually had forgotten who nominated him, but if no one else did I am willing to anyway as I was planning to eventually as he has grown visibly more mature and integrates well - I would only say, and I have spoken to him about this, that his time on TS should be less alone in a channel and actually talking and getting to know people.

System knows the things I expect of him so +1 assuming he does them

also that red name tho

Also i would nominate him as well