Sign in to follow this  
Absolute

CSGO roles! :)

So i got legendery eagle as rank in csgo and i used to play in a team of 5, we called ourselves The skill Syndrom.

however we removed the team since 2 of our friends quit csgo and we had all each roles. Now down below ill show you all possible roles and you decide which one you are! :) When i used to play in my team i was the the Awper because of my great skill of entry frags with it! :)

Entry Fragger - The first one in. - Aggressive. Needs to go in and try to get at least one kill and give info.

Playmaker - Get trade kills if the Entry Fragger goes down. - Aggressive. Great shot. Great in the clutch. Great communication.

Ingame leader - This guy is calling tactics about where to go and uses great communication but is not always the best player in the team.

Support - Aid those in need of a pop flash or smoke. - Great knowledge of nades. Passive.

Awper - The primary awp. - Great reaction time. Great aim. Can entry. Great communication.

Lurker - Unpredictable to keep the enemies on their toes. - Great knowledge of rotations. Great positioning. Great use of sound. Great communication.

Communication is a must for every team at every position. The better your shot, the better you'll be at your respective role (obviously). These "roles" are not official, and I'm sure there are many more that could be described.

I'm comfortable playing most roles.

On the CT side I like to play a rotation/movement role. For instance my favourite map - D2, I like to play mid with the M4. So I feel in control of the team, where I can quickly help B with a pop flash, pick off a mid player or go help long.

T side my game revolves around fast picks. Catching CTs off guard to get the team into an early advantage. After that I'll be going in first or second.

Used to probably be the best AWPer in OB, but I hardly pick it up anymore after the update. Lucky flux.