Sign in to follow this  
Absolute

CSGO roles! :)

I usually go entry-fragger simply because my team always just fucking sit outside sites and bait me til I give info on positions. SOLO QUEUEING EVERYONE.

Other than that I usually play support when I'm with friends.

I play for info, my aim is so off at the moment and I can't awp at all since the movement update so I try and play fast for the pick. I'm happy calling and I'm happy lurking as I seem to hear things a lot of people don't (£5000 headphones?).

>implying Lewis can awp

>actually using meme arrows outside of where you should

Assigning people roles like this is a sure-fire way to lose games.

hahahaha chris go home you drunk or just never seen/heard about proffesionel players/games

When you assign roles like this to people you will lose games, just because someone is the best on the team with an AWP doesn't mean they can't entryfrag or lurk when the situation demands it. Recognising these things as actions you can do in-game is important but beyond that you don't dedicate team members to do it. In-game roles should be mutually exclusive and static, roles that switch up in game are simply not worth assigning at all, as soon as you label yourself as a "lurk player" the obvious psychological effect will be that your other 'roles' will start to lack.

tl;dr roles are tryhard please grow up, pros don't even do this.

Edited by Guest