Sign in to follow this  
ITony

Tony's Introduction

Hello, Im Tony I am 18 years old, born in Liverpool, United Kingdom (Great Britain)

I am currently In college studying Animal Care I Enjoy doing what I do my friends think It's a weird subject to be studying but I love wildlife and The animals. My future job would be RSPCA Inspector, Zoo Keeper, Wildlife Sanctuary. Have My Own Pet Shop. and I have been studying this for 2years now Hopefully will get my dream job afterwards ;)

I do have a girlfriend her name is Lucy, we have been together for 2 years I do love her even thought 2years Does not seem long But I fell in love the first time i met her. Maybe in the future we would love to have our own family But for now am Using protection Lol. I will not bring a child into this world without being able to afford safety and protection.

Gaming Is the one thing I also love doing, and played for years, I don't own many games On Steam but hopefully when I get a job I will be able to afford a better Pc and own more games and Enjoy my self more,

The main game I love to play is :CSGO It is a Popular game what I like to play I get to meet People and more Unique Players. I can relax and play I am currently Gold Nova 2 It's not the best rank but I mainly like to play Jailbreak It is the most fun Game mode. and The server I enjoy the most is OB It has fun and great players with lots of custom Addons.

Played OB For awhile now I have met new friends and had an amazing time playing here I hope this experience will carry on.

Thanks for reading my Introduction come and Play OB and meet me ingame -Tony

Welcome to the forums Tony, been on a while so good to see you get onto this side of things. Would be good to see you pop on ts etc every now and then. Just make sure not to spam or bump any really old random shit xoxo

Nice detailed intro though, which is a nice change :glad2: