Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

Raichu's Member Application (PASSED)

No shitposts please.

Also, as No Good raised his point. You still have about 10 days before you are able to reapply. If we would make an exception now. OB can never legit make a person wait 1 month anymore as a solid rule. So IMO just put this app on hold for the remaining 10 days. And become a member without any problem for both yourself and for OB as a whole.

Other then that I think your are an ok person. Nothing particular good nor bad. But that also has to do with your age. There will always be things older gamers will dislike from younger gamers but the same could be said the other way arround.

Anyway I don't know what's going to happen with this app I just wanted to voice my oppinion.

From what I have seen, you seem good enough to be made member, but I agree with Mclovin's point - if we let her get member without waiting 1 month, it will set a precedent, thus allow others to reapply whenever the fuck they want to.

But yeah, on the whole +1

Hey Raichu,

I am sorry to inform you that as you were declined for member you have to wait at least a month before re-applying but rather than just declining this application and you having to wait another month I'm going to Delay it until next Sunday (21st June) We greatly appreciate your interest in joining Outbreak, and we offer our best wishes of success in the future.

Thanks,

Sir_Conor

Hey Raichu,

I am sorry to inform you that as you were declined for member you have to wait at least a month before re-applying but rather than just declining this application and you having to wait another month I'm going to Delay it until next Sunday (21st June) We greatly appreciate your interest in joining Outbreak, and we offer our best wishes of success in the future.

Thanks,

Sir_Conor

Ok, Thank You :D

Hi Raichu

Congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Non members can't + or - apps..

Well there's no rule against it but it will just be ignored and probably deleted by a forum mod. There probably should be some kind of rule to only have members+ post on other member apps.

Non members can't + or - apps..

Well there's no rule against it but it will just be ignored and probably deleted by a forum mod. There probably should be some kind of rule to only have members+ post on other member apps.

+1 TO THIS. :glad2: :glad2: