Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Nostalgia thread

So I am like 100% sure there is another thread exactly like this in the archives somewhere, no doubt started by me but I can't be arsed to find it and a conversation last night with mintlou and Gaz was making me bleary eyed thinking of those golden days of source all those years ago.Please share favourite memories of OG jailbreak :) it can be a specific moment or something that happend a lot, I'll start.

Tiny trying to escape the Ts in the helicopter on training camp (boggles has a video I think)

The skipping on aeon, best skipping anywhere no doubt

The talent shows we used to have that were AMAZING (sometimes)

The zombie events we used to do on outbreak night

Gumzter winning the hard climb on sand every single time

What is the capital of Brazil being the go to trivia question every single time

When Tiny found out how to get the laser on down view and everyone thought he was hacking

When Biggles hacked the banks!!!1111!!1!1!1

3447bde.jpg

Riot will always be the fucking golden week of OB's existence. So many laughs.. The birthday money being stolen by cday and BIGGLES HACKED THE BANKS!!! And lets not forget paypal has his ip and will call police if it continues!!!

Other than that, the admin meetings where everyone would just mess around (me and kriss playing dayz that one time throughout).

And let's not forget the day OB was born, I was there for that, watching everyone come together again from different communitys after we split up when blaze-gaming went tits up... Beautiful.

Also a serious request, is there anyway of getting the old forums back? I dunno if it's just me but I found the layout way way nicer and much easier to navigate. I miss the old logo and the old look :( tbf it's probably just me being one of those grumpy old men who shout "THINGS WHERE BETTER IN MY DAY, THOSE DAMN HIPSTER KIDS AND THIER FANCY CHANGES" so maybe just ignore that.

Damn all these nostalgia threads really makes me wish I was part of this community since CS:S :/

Oh well, hopefully in few years time, if this community is still up, we will remember the "good ol times", except I can't think of anything that happened recently that would stand out for then... :lol: (Except for some o' the events)

Damn all these nostalgia threads really makes me wish I was part of this community since CS:S :/

Oh well, hopefully in few years time, if this community is still up, we will remember the "good ol times", except I can't think of anything that happened recently that would stand out for then... :lol: (Except for some o' the events)

This :oops:

-First Admin team admin meetings, just full of "right i'm back, have we started?" got absolutely nothing done

-Eagle getting 10 admin complaints in the space of about 4 days

-Early events, kings n queens, me winning deathrun by just mooching off everybody else

-Rebel charges to Twist playing the lion king... NYAAAAAAA SAVENYAAAAA BABA BEE CHICCA BA

-me coming up with ghostchillicheats then someone creating the website takin all my glory

-the way we all used to talk for a few months putting exaggeration on the end of every word "no detours or deLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAYS"

-phreak and jordan

-weezy opening a knife almost everyday

-various girls who have joined our community, always figured out to be a boy by biggles - vixen, emma, blah blah

-emma getting permed after spamming armoury guns

-getting demoted for windtunneling an annoyed mclovin mid admin meeting

-kriss stepping down

-mclovin stepping down

-gaz stepping down

-biggles stepping down

-gaffer stepping down

-venga getting fired?

-ba_jail_mars + ba_jail_electric_large forever in my heart <3

-Mclovin getting mad that biggles/twist overtook him in post count so he gave himself an extra 500

-the tense moment when we merged with AuR

-anything that ninjamunk said, ever

pre ob:

-getting told to go and die by cake in my member app for blaze gaming

-quitting blaze gaming

-trolling bennevis and getting told off by Lena (first time he ever launched cs:s) - twist pretended to be afk while I got shat on by some 45 year old man

-creating volume with bennevis and twist

-ruining bennevis' house on terraria with a bomb

-getting banned from uk nemesis 14 times before i finally got permed

-voodoo event, was winning it and then blaze owner rob trolled guyver who went full rage and left event

-guyver and tattoo ridge in general

-the curse of being head admin - cleric [*]

-bhopping the plank on pirates MG before bennevis could get in the server to tell me not to

-blaze gaming senior members <33333

-flower power gamin <3