Sign in to follow this  
|JessE |

the Duck is here XD

Hey guys I am Jesse in real life, but my name in cs go is call ducky. I am a 19years old chinese boy so please don't mixed it up with my name. I was born in Hong Kong, bit for now I live in Yorkshire of England.

Currently I am in upper sixth studying art, photography and maths in a posh grammar school.

Hobby wise I like making animation, logo, listening to trap or dubstep, play hockey, breakdance, and of cause gaming.

What's I am proud of myself is am a platoon sergeant of the pocklington ccf. I love to doing stuff that put pressure me and in charge of an responsibility.

At last thank you for using your time reading my post and I hope you have a good day

hehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehe