Sign in to follow this  
Koala

Hi there friendos, my name is koala

Hello buddies, how's it going team? My names Koala, or people who aren't on the internet call me Nathan. I'm 17 and studying economics, law and history in England. In fact I am sat in an economics lesson now as I type this, because I'm a stone cold badass.

Apart from going to college and making shitty jokes, I play quite a bit of CS GO, mainly jailbreak. Before this weekend I spent most if my time on a different jailbreak server that I am a moderator on. However when I learnt that the server I used to play on CSS was up and running on CS GO I couldn't stop myself from having a bit of a gander, and you rapscallions have enticed me to stay around.

So if you guys enjoy long paragraphs of not much sense then I guess I have come to the right place.

<3<3<3

Lots of love

Koala

Ps. If I don't get 3 pages like Rebecca did I'm never coming back

A spy infiltrates our midst. ;)

Welcome to the forums (sorry about the delay!) - how are you finding econ? I took that as one of my A Levels, but I couldn't draw graphs, so I dropped down to a B. #justretardedthings

What are gonna study at university? Law?

But yeah, welcome to the forums again, and happy to have you about!

Welcome! You're the guy with like 8k credits?

Are you doing a-levels then? What modules are you studying in history?

ye I bought 7.5k credits because I make friends by throwing money at them you know?

my modules right now are on the Cold War but i just did China 1900-1999

What are gonna study at university? Law?

No idea yet really, I have offers for Law and offers for history at different places and I haven't made my mind up yet. I'm pretty indecisive.