Sign in to follow this  
Gunstar

Gunstar Application Form (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Gunstar

Date of Birth: 30/11/1996

Country/Location: London

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102804144

Disciplinary actions: No Bans/mutes/gags, Slapped? - Oh yes... Slain? - Once for accidentally left clicking on my lr partner and killing him during gun toss, oops...

Games Played: I have played many games, let me name a few: Crossfire [FPS], Runescape [Who hasn't?], Club Penguin [Does this even count? :P], Air Rivals [Private Servers], Minecraft, STARCRAFT 2 [bloody hardest game ever played], Battlefield 3, Left For Dead 2, Smite, F1 2012 [DEMO, lol.]

I am playing the following games more actively though: Hearthstone, League Of legends and CS:GO

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I don't know the exact date but I started November last year I think.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am not a perfect CT or a T, but over the past weeks, I have learnt how to be better at these roles through practice and watching others. Seeing new or normal players make the same mistakes as I did and pointing them out in chat has always been something I was proud of, even though sometimes the advice are shitty :D. I think I can confidently say that I am fair 95% of the time, if not then I have probably made an unintentional mistake.

I would say that I am a very friendly person and don't like to argue with my fellow Ts/CTs and always accept my punishments when failing to follow the Warden's command, however, If i feel that an unfair decision has been made, I point it out and try to explain my opinion instead of shouting at the other person through my microphone. That said, I think this sets a very good example for the rest of the players in OB and makes me a very good teammate/enemy? to play with/against.

Tell us a little something about yourself: As I mentioned in my introduction thread, I am currently in Year 13 of sixth form and studying for my A-level exams and applied to to study Computer Science at University. I am a friendly person not just in online games but in real life too and usually don't have problems with anyone. I like making new friends, especially the ones who make me laugh! I like to play games where teamplay and co-ordination is involved, such as League of legends or competitive games with Mclovin and the noob gang :P

Well, I guess that's it really, I think OB has one of the best communities for a cs:go server: great and funny mods/admins and regulars, and "my spray" and "medic tree" gets a special mention [still can't get over it], respectable players and just a place where I can come back home and have a bit of fun. To show my appreciation I have donated and started to peak in and out of TS and join in with the great and weird... discussions in the forums. I guess that's all, thanks for reading.