Sign in to follow this  
Gunstar

Hi Im Gunstar (Not Gumzter)

Hey guys, you have probably seen me around, playing in the server, but let me introduce myself a bit more...

My friend Freddie Quell introduced me to the server and I have fallen in love with the "Commander" and "Prisoners" concept, I was amazed that a game like CSGO would have such a custom game, having played Crossfire (another FPS game) few years ago, I didn't expect anything like this.

I am 18 years old atm and going to hopefully survive through my final year of A-level exams coming up this June. After that, will hopefully go on to study Computer Science at Uni. I am living in London and I like playing with people from all over the world (especially the dutch, I always get on well with them). I am currently also playing League of Legends (Rank: Plat 5 atm) and sometimes Hearthstone, apart from that CSGO.

I kinda ran out of other things to talk about, hope we can have some fun in the forums as well as in the server ^^

Edit: Forgot to add, don't confuse me with Gumzter, he's a different guy and we have incredibly similar names, and also please don't kill me if I mishear your command for Gumzter and not me (Got shot a few times for that!)

Hi Gunstar, I like your CTing..you are fair and honourable!

Hope you do well in your A-levels,

I look forward to playing with you more.

Ouch... you hit me right in my "feels" :')

Tbh, im still practicing my CT skills, it's not as good as I like it to be yet. Thanks for the support, I love playing with u too, too funny :P

Nice to hear about more about the player behind Gunstar. :)

What uni are you fancying going to?

Well, it will probably be Kings College, waiting for offers from Imperial and UCL still, Bath and Warwick have both also offered me, but I prefer to stay in london ^^

Also thanks for the warm welcome Choco

. I am living in London and I like playing with people from all over the world (especially the dutch, I always get on well with them).)

Thats good to hear :D welcome to the forumms gunstar

I am 18 years old atm and going to hopefully survive through my final year of A-level exams coming up this June.

They don't murder you, you know that right?

I am currently also playing League of Legends (Rank: Plat 5 atm)

Yu Pray Reague? Add me - Gaz

please don't kill me if I mishear your command for Gumzter and not me (Got shot a few times for that!)

Thanks for clearing that up.

Welcome

Thanks guys.

I am 18 years old atm and going to hopefully survive through my final year of A-level exams coming up this June.

They don't murder you, you know that right?

How do you know? Have you been through it already? AS exams were one of the most stressful moments in my life, maybe it's different for everybody but they mean a lot to me. I ended up getting ABBB, all Bs were few marks off A. I didn't revise enough and ended up being really disappointed with the results on results day as I was expected to get all As. Now this means I have to get higher marks this year to bring these grades up, adding more pressure. On top of that, I have to meet the grade offers that the Universities want. So yeah... I have to work super hard and it does feel like it will murder me if i dont :P

Russell Group uni offers are so fun! : ))))

Yeap...

Seems like u know a thing or two about A-levels, what is your story?

P much everyone I know who got under the grades their uni wanted got in anyway

Yeah that happens, but it's not common for the most subscribed/rusell group Unis that I've applied to... so it's get the grades or get out kind of thing.

Fairly similar to you, but I read English at uni, nothing as technical as comp sci. But the offer was AAA. I managed to get the grades and got in. Exeter is p. good for English so is harsh on grades for it.

I think re: hitting offers and not, it might vary depending on the course, even at the good unis (Lewis is going to Sheffield, so he's in the group too). Some courses don't have enough applicants, so will accept lower grades.

tl;dr got offer from uni, bricked it before I actually got my grades which said I was good to go