Sign in to follow this  
Gunstar

Hi Im Gunstar (Not Gumzter)

Offer from Bath? Thats one Uni I would like to go to, mainly because I love sports and Bath offer a great range of sport shizzle. I want to study History, Law, English or Classical Civilisation for my actual degree though.

Thanks guys.
I am 18 years old atm and going to hopefully survive through my final year of A-level exams coming up this June.

They don't murder you, you know that right?

How do you know? Have you been through it already? AS exams were one of the most stressful moments in my life, maybe it's different for everybody but they mean a lot to me. I ended up getting ABBB, all Bs were few marks off A. I didn't revise enough and ended up being really disappointed with the results on results day as I was expected to get all As. Now this means I have to get higher marks this year to bring these grades up, adding more pressure. On top of that, I have to meet the grade offers that the Universities want. So yeah... I have to work super hard and it does feel like it will murder me if i dont :P

I'm 28. Been there.... etc etc

How do you know? Have you been through it already?

Gaz is almost dead Gunstar, he knows all and sees all - it's a gift for those on the brink of losing it.

Hey, good to see another Comp Sci guy.

Just make sure you do work because after the 1st year it gets hard.

Oh, so you are a compsci too? If so, get ur msgbox ready to be spammed with my questions :D

I see, but you know that it has probably changed a lot since your time.

And good luck with your err... recovery.