Sign in to follow this  
Jak

Quick Suggestion For TeamSpeak Administrators

Following this

5JJAD.png

which happened very recently on the Outbreak Community TeamSpeak server, I would like to put forward that all admins must provide a reason that is in the native language of the kickee. I could not understand the reason for my abrupt, and frankly disheartening, exit from the Outbreak Community TeamSpeak server because I am unfortunate enough to not speak in the mother tongue of the Outbreak Community TeamSpeak server moderator known as Weezy. This left me confused and distressed in the wake of the incident and while it was resolved without further action, it brought to my attention the need for a cohesive system for punishment.

For example, if the Outbreak Community member known as Caeku was kicked, it would be beneficial for him if the reason was written in Icelandic so that he could learn from his mistake, and if the Outbreak Community TeamSpeak server moderator known as Weezy was kicked (although we all know this will not happen because of the high level of corruption within the establishment) then the reason should be scripted in Dutch.

I am happy to bring this to your attention and require no remuneration for the good deed, I am merely thinking about the advancement of the community.

Regards,

Jak