Sign in to follow this  
WayneDwake

The time has come.

Alright everyone, its been a blast spending every hour of my time on the forums and the outbreak servers. I've enjoyed having chats with most of you, I've enjoyed mapping for you and most of all, I've enjoyed all of you!

I find it brilliant that there exists such a community with such a member base. I've grown to become one of you and most of you have become great friends of my. I hope for the best and wish everyone the best of luck in their upcoming lives.

I've decided to take a rather massive turn and will be traveling with most of my mates and heading back to university.

I'm going to pick up my life again and hopefully live my life to its fullest. This is not a good bye. I hate good bye(s). I'll try my best to stay in contact with most of you via teamspeak. (Maybe Steam)

Party hard woohooo

Other than that, enjoy outbreak and support it! Its your third home. (With your parents, school, and online.)

xoxo

<3

<3

xoxo

~Wayne Dwake

Hope all goes well mate, you have been one of the best friends i have had on hear and always knew what to say to make me laugh, I'm honored to have a little input into your map and really sad to see you go but i know we will see you again.

Thank you for the map and thank you for the talks we have had you advised me so much when mod trials came up and helped me out so forever grateful.

All the best with your future be the best you can and live life to the fullest

Safe travels and all the best

Mon Ami

I've known about you leaving for a while, and have to say for someone I've only gotten to really know over these past couple of months - I truly am upset to see you go. I know how much effort you put into your map and the entire community. It has been a privilege to know you and help test the various stages in what will surely be one of the best JB maps we will ever have.

I am posting this after you have truly gone, and said good bye to me over teamspeak...but I felt compelled to post here...you are and always will be a massive part of me and the community.

Good luck with all that you do...take care...and peace out my muthaaafukaaaa

will be traveling with most of my mates and heading back to university.

Correct choice. Great knowing you man, my turn to flee OB and head to university will come soon :(

Pretty gutted Wayne, you became on of my good online friends as sad as that sounds lol, chatted pretty much every day, I hope this is not farewell for ever but I hope you have a blast in what you do with yourself my friend.

Best of luck dude, peace and love, Gaffer!

Yes mate, you are doing the right thing! It's your life and you should live it. I hope you have the best time possible. You will be missed, but we know you will no doubt pop in one day.

Good luck buddy

p.s. Make your map exclusive to ob

p.p.s. Just kidding

x

Well done Wayne, you've been a really good guy to this community, a committed and hardworking fella who has been crafting a map for us. I will miss your intellectual way of thinking and the philosophy behind it which has been broadcasted through TeamSpeak. You are an interesting person, living in Dubai and all, nuff said. I like hearing the American accent every once in a while too, nice to get an opinion and other interesting facts about America and the rest of the world from you.

I will miss you (no homo) because of your straight and to the point manner. You are a skillful player on CS:S and a good team player.

It is a good thing that you have now prioritised your life, however I don't want you to completely forget about us here, so when you've got 5 minutes drop in TeamSpeak. All the best Wayne, have fun.

Lewis