Sign in to follow this  
Aaradabadoo

Aaradabadoo Member App (DECLINED)

Player Name: Aaradabadoo

Date of Birth: 06/07/1997

Country/Location: Scotland, Aberdeenshire

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52725846

- CoD, GM, CS:S and Minecraft

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

- 5-6 months.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf?

- I play them equally as much.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

- Good Communicator

- Good humor

- Loyal to this server (Rarely play anything other)

- Trustworthy person

- Intelligent (Arguable)

Tell us a little something about yourself:

- When I'm masturbating I tend to let go right as you get that really good feeling and then do it again and repeat but sometimes I give it a little to much and it's game over

I would have at least took this serious but your troll mod app..... Personally I would find it insulting if people even considered you now, I actually cant even believe you are 16 the amount of immaturity is unbelievable. I hope your happy with yourself.

Mate the fuck man? I would have given all my yes's if not for your stupid forum posts, and the troll mod app is beyond troll.

I don't know what drives you man, you have said to me before you wanted member and your activity is good along with the fact a fair amount of people know you. Then you go full retard with posts like that? The heck man.

This app can't even be taken seriously and considering when we spoke last time, you genuinely sounded like you wanted membership, I don't know what has turned you into a braindead fish.

Re-apply in 1 - *insert increasing number* months after sorting out :

> Getting active again in servers

> Getting on people's good sides

> Stop posting useless shit, think before you leap as the saying goes

Sorry for long post - just why you have to be an idiot Aara at times, God knows.

I'm glad unseen is incharge of member apps as well now

What? I was just saying that he had asked me about how you apply etc for membership and that I told him if he waited a bit he could get it confidently, but then he went and trolled on the forums.

Idk. Give muffin, disco and new pc pls?