Sign in to follow this  
Jonty

Outbreak Mix Teams?

Hello all last few days we have played a few fun mixes, mainly due to me killing most of our team! But regardless I know a few members who definitely enjoyed it.

would it be worth wile getting together a group of say 6 or if more interest 2 groups of 6 and getting a OB competitive team together? I think it can bring more interest to the community and opens up a whole different side for member application.

I would have no problem chipping in if owners liked the idea for a mix server. Let me know what you think.

It gets too serious, it ends up taking the fun out of the game when you are playing competitively, ive played leagues with clans etc, it just ends up in endless rage! just have fun playing mix's.

You mean you* end up in endless rage.

No but seriously...I can see why competitive isn't brought to OB..yeah it's a bunch of fun but we're more of a family community rather than a team. We have a few decent players but for people like me who enjoy mixes but don't know any maps and play on 12 fps = I'm shit...well if we made it competitive people like me wouldn't get to play as often. Much more fun just to grab whoever's available and play it like that.

Understood, i thought it could possibly open a new side to OB yes mixes still stay's as an aspect of the fun side and having a few teams still meets the aspect of family/community. No body has time to take competitive gaming seriously anymore and i agree, but it doesn't mean to say there couldn't be a few teams that mix for fun.

I'm with Gaffer. If we were playing competitively, the fact that you killed me twice (once after I'd killed the last enemy as well), would just be annoying, rather than fucking hilarious like it was.

If some people want to get serious, I'm sure they'd be able to, but I like being able to drop in and just try my [shit] best. :P

I'm with Gaffer. If we were playing competitively, the fact that you killed me twice (once after I'd killed the last enemy as well), would just be annoying, rather than fucking hilarious like it was.

If some people want to get serious, I'm sure they'd be able to, but I like being able to drop in and just try my [shit] best. :P

again i agree never did i say this would be serious, i might of added competitive but it was really just a thread to see others who are interested in pissing about and playing 5on5 ect. sorry about me killing you, was a good shot lol :|

I mixxed in the past, in the start everyone is like its just for fun anyways. But then you start to get good and you're team aswelll. Until the point where you are Mid+/High and people act like total douchebags because you plant the bomb a few inches from the PERFECT spot. Blaming you for their loss.

To be fair it is not what OB stands for. Not sayin the idea is bad, just saying it doesnt fit OB.

Im up for some of this. I can be the bench warmer and spectator. Maybe even play the last round if victory is already claimed. Either way id love to try this out, maybe even make my aim EVEN better.

Im up for some of this. I can be the bench warmer and spectator.

Not allowed to spec bcus opponents get mad and rage, even if they are 14 - 0 up because me and BlueEyes are 'PRO' mixers.

You'd fit in with the 2 of us and Fluffy though.