Sign in to follow this  
Jonty

Outbreak Mix Teams?

This Steam Mix Group needs to go, I have stated it before but OB Steam Groups other then the ones I have made are not official and not allowed. Creating one or even being in one could end up in being removed from all the official Steam Groups. In other words losing your membership.

This Steam Mix Group needs to go, I have stated it before but OB Steam Groups other then the ones I have made are not official and not allowed. Creating one or even being in one could end up in being removed from all the official Steam Groups. In other words losing your membership.

I don't think it was meant as a disobedience to you, more just to clarify people who are interested in mixes..either way the group can be removed and I'll make a different group, not connected to OB at all, for people who are interested in fun mixes.

If that's okay of course to make a seperate one :p

lol this thread just got a bit keen and try hard
try hard

HOW IS TRYING HARD A BAD THING? HUH? xD

> Don't try hard for exams - fail results [unless you're like some goddamn genius or smt...then..fu]

> Don't try hard for socila life - no irl friends [Y'all know which one I didn't try in ._.]

> Don't try for league of legends - stay in bronze [*cough* Gaz

> Don't try for mixing - Your fault the team loses

To conclude: Muffins.