Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Tribute to Jamie/Twist

One of the very best Admins we've seen. He did so much to support the community both openly and behind the scenes.

Aswell as being HA here for almost a year, he's also supported several previous communities with many OB members in, such as Voodoo and Blaze where he was HA.

He doesn't get paid for what he does, it's out of his own time to ensure we get the best experience in OB, let's wish him luck for his future experiences.

Bravo Mr. Wild

Just seen the thread,

damn unfortunate to see you depart our land, Mr. Twist. I wish you all the best for the future and for your endeavours.

Come back to us some day, with a tale or two of your adventures.

:D

Bye Twist, good luck with what you go on to do with life. *cough* Runescape *cough* Anyway, your contribution into building this amazing community that we have here can not go un mentioned. Many newer members probably dident see you as much as some of the older faces around here. One of the first people I ever remember meeting on the server, made me stick around. Sad to see you go :( Never really spoke to you directly that much, guess I dident know you that well as you probably dident know me that well but your departure will be sorely missed by me and many others.

Bye Bye 3

Didn't know you a lot, just noticed your remarks every now and then on the forums. Though from what I've read you seem like a nice guy and I, along with the rest of Outbreak I'm sure, wish you luck in the future :)

Thanks, it's been great working with the rest of the admin team and ofc meeting you all. Just to clarify this isn't a goodbye as I will be on the forums equally as much but rarely on pb/surf. Partly because of RS but that's not the main reason :- P, I can't really find it within me to enjoy these gamemodes or just generally CSS anymore. My apologies go out to Gaz and Mclovin since recently they have been doing a crap ton of work on the servers since kriss' departure and honestly I haven't really done much apart from the occasional purge and uploading/removing maps. Like I said in the announcement, these two will definately bring OB towards the light and it is up to them which direction it turns in.

Don't see this as a sad goodbye but more of me taking a step back (or a break if you like). And Mclovin/Gaz if you ever need a favour or advice on anything I would be more than happy to help, same applies to you all really.

Anyway... Inb4 biggles reposts the video.