Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

UnSeen's Application :o - Passed

Player Name: UnSeen

Date of Birth: 15.09.1997

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29160837

Games Played: Played all the CODs and varius MMORPGs, but the only games I'm currently active in are CSS and LoL. Thinking of getting L4D2 and DayZ for regular games. [This list does not include SP games]

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Around a month and a half.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?

Mostly Jailbreak. I have popped onto Surf a couple of times, but due to my extreme lack of surfing skills, I stick to Jailbreak xD

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Similar to what I said in my previous application. I am an active guy which is mainly restricted by school and sports, otherwise I am available most of the time. Being guided by members when I first joined the server, I know exactly how it feels to first enter a full server and I would be happy to help any new players who need advice. I do have a microphone and I'm 'not afraid' to use it and I'm willing to go CT if no one is up to it. I like to see myself as a friendly guy without trying to sound immodest. I'm mostly here to make friends while chilling out and having fun. I also have experience in leading competitive teams in the past.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Been competitively gaming since I was 10 playing several different games. Used to be part of several ESL teams for CS 1.6 and COD but I've stopped now for a more chill route of CSS and LoL. I enjoy a wide variety of music, female lyrics to a good beat however will always get me ;D I also enjoy football and athletics, training for both 1-2 times a week each. Obviously as I'm 15 I'm still at school, studying for my GCSE's, but I get my work sorted at school so I am available for gaming with mates. I am also planning to start my own YouTube Gaming channel, unfortunately my awful PC is holding me up at the moment but otherwise it's something I am very interested in starting.

I applied last time and I was told I needed to sync in better and get to the know the community better. I feel I have done this and although I'm far from perfect, I feel that I could fit into OB well. I will not stop attempting to join either way as I do really want to join OB, but of course the sooner is the better.

+1.56923 nice guy but his milkshake sadly doesn't bring all the boys to the yard :( .

Huehuehue, "all the boys in the yard" huehue. Ugaybwo?

Anyways, UnSeen is a great, funny guy =} unseen4principal. 1+ from me and probably from everyone else :D