Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

UnSeen's Application :o - Passed

I'm always on your team in hunger games :P

Yup :D And my team has lost...about twice...out of many uncountable times hehe x)

Great guy, willing to go ct and knows the rules very well would be a fantastic addition to the ob members list.

+1

Good Luck

(Disco Is Dead)

Hehe cheers mate :p I still don't know about disco being dead...but...THE +1 MAKES UP FOR IT xD

Hi UnSeen!

We'd like to accept your application. If you add me, Twist, Biggles or Sholto on Steam, we can invite you to the trial group. You'll need to wear the trial tag for one week, then at the end of the trial period we'll have a look and either accept or decline you into OB itself.

Thanks and good luck!

Good luck babe! I'll have an Unseen day in your honor if you pass.

<3

No no no no no no... we cant have a Unseen day a Unseen day is Disco day and DISCO IS DEAD

lolz

July 12, 1979 became known as "the day disco died" because of Disco Demolition Night, an anti-disco demonstration in a baseball double-header at Comiskey Park in Chicago.[41] Rock station DJs Steve Dahl and Garry Meier, along with Michael Veeck, son of Chicago White Sox owner Bill Veeck, staged the promotional event for disgruntled rock fans between the games of a White Sox doubleheader. The event, which involved exploding disco records, ended with a riot, during which the raucous crowd tore out seats and pieces of turf, and caused other damage. The Chicago Police Department made numerous arrests, and the extensive damage to the field forced the White Sox to forfeit the second game to the Detroit Tigers, who had won the first game.

On July 21, 1979, six days after the riot, the top six records on the U.S. music charts were disco songs.[25] By September 22 there were no disco songs in the US Top 10 chart [25] (although a few disco songs within the next year would later enter the chart[citation needed]). Some in the media, in celebratory tones, declared disco dead and rock revived.

Plus no more bee g's

Lolz

A day may come, when the disco fever fails, when we forsake our turtle necks and break all bonds of being groovy, but it is not this day! An hour of wolves and shattered records when the age of disco comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you, stand, men of the disco!