Sign in to follow this  
tweep

How do you feel right now?

Sigh, after dumping my previous girlfriend about 6 months ago, and now seeing her happy with someone else, i realise this;

We all have the potential to fall in love a thousand times in our lifetime. It's easy. The first girl I ever loved was someone I knew in sixth grade. Her name was Missy; we talked about horses. The last girl I love will be someone I haven't even met yet, probably. They all count. But there are certain people you love who do something else; they define how you classify what love is supposed to feel like. These are the most important people in your life, and you'll meet maybe four or five of these people over the span of 80 years. But there's still one more tier to all this; there is always one person who you love who becomes that definition. It usually happens retrospectively, but it always happens eventually. This is the person who unknowingly sets the template for what you will always love about other people, even if some of those lovable qualities are self-destructive and unreasonable. You will remember having conversations with this person that never actually happened. You will recall sexual trysts with this person that never technically occurred. This is because the individual who embodies your personal definition of love does not really exist. The person is real, and the feelings are real--but you create the context. And context is everything. The person who defines your understanding of love is not inherently different than anyone else, and they're often just the person you happen to meet the first time you really, really want to love someone. But that person still wins. They win, and you lose. Because for the rest of your life, they will control how you feel about everyone else."

Quoted from a favourite journalist/critic of mine. Kudos to anyone who reads it and feels as down as i do

Yes the foot looks weird because of the angle.

149cynd.jpg

So I try to run 4 times a week so I can get fit to join the royal marines, and I keep getting these blisters on the hard skin part of the foot, even though I wear two pairs of thick socks, and it doesn't have time to heal using trusty ol' savlon so I end up getting a blister under a blister and ripping the thick dead skin off is so satisfying, I end up with a nice hole in my foot.

On the bright side I bought these Tight running shorts to stop my quads rubbing against each other causing a friction rash which is painful as shit, they work so well and shit do look sexy when wearing nothing but them, so sexy I took a picture and I'm about to show tiny.

And yes. I am disgusting for posting my foot.

HOLY SHIT WHERE IS THAT FUCKING PICTURE

You should've formed calluses by now.. i use wrist grips to strengthen my hands and forearms everyday, i used to get blisters on my fingers but now the skin has just hardened up so i don't feel shit.

Woahh tweep, Dont let life get you down. There maybe times when it seems hard but hey you can pull through and dont say you will never get into a relationship because you are young and you have your whole life ahead of you.. Focus on your education mate its the best thing to do.. There are plenty more girls out there waiting for youuu to find them so hush your gums and get your education sorted and get yourself ready for the future.. wait until you are happy with yourself before you find yourself a lady.. And there is nothing to be afraid about admitting you want to be a composer. Just dont let it get you down mate, rise above it...

Not that much good advice here but atleast i tried

Jordan

I don't feel that well at all.

I am a complete emotional wreck at the moment. I just completely hate who I am, and everything about me. For a while I've been thinking about how people in general really piss me off, but now I just see that I am the only person who actually has an issue. I'd forgotten about the fact that I am a socially retarded piece of shit who will most likely never get into a relationship, no matter how much the idea of it appeals to me; I sort of forgot that things have never actually changed, and I know it is nearly all of my fault now. I hate myself for the same reasons as lots of other people hate me; I can completely understand why people such as Biggles can't stand me, because I resent myself for next to the same reasons as him. Since I've gone back to sixth form I've completely forgotten who I am. I've always been a prick that no one likes, but since I went back to school I've been a prick that quite a few people like.... and I fucking hate it. I fucking hate it. I just hate who I am at the moment, because I'm still an obnoxious cunt. I'm not sure if I can change this though, as I look down at most people, and people in general fuck me off beyond belief. Then I realized tonight that I'm not as "cool" as I think I am, as flirting with the girl I like just resulted in me looking like a twat. I also have no idea what I want to do for the future, and this is pressing so hard it is unbelievable. I've been afraid to admit it, but I want to become a composer... the problem with this being that I am completely shit at composing (I didn't realize how bad I am).

I'm also stressed out to hell over the fact I left my school bag on a public bus. I'm hoping someone hasn't walked away with it, but my Mum (being the pessimistic twat she is) has pretty much ruled out the idea of ever getting it back, which is just worrying me even more.

I just really needed to vent, I'm sorry.

I am happy because its sunny in scotland...this is truly an amazing event

I am sad because I dropped my pancake on the floor this morning

I am confused at how complicated girls are on a day to to day basis and wish they could just get a grip

Meaningful feelings right there