Sign in to follow this  
tweep

How do you feel right now?

Just laugh it off, who gives a fuck. You could make an incestuous (dat spelling) joke.

If he's an okay guy then you should be pleased it's him and not some twat dating her.

A2's are the second year of A levels.

The first year is called AS, second is A2.

Well my mate (Boy) pulled my cousin (Girl), So I'm feeling shit. & He's rubbing it in. I'm close to my cousin also so this is proper awkward. and today at school everyone didn't stop going on about it. Tips?

When my cousin got into a relationship a couple months ago, I had a quiet conversation. Basically, if you touch my cousin before she is legally ok, shits getting real.

Worked out perfectly. When they go out, home by 10 and stuff :P I can keep an eye on her because she lives next door.

We are a very close family, about 15 members of our familiy live in the same street.

Well my mate (Boy) pulled my cousin (Girl), So I'm feeling shit. & He's rubbing it in. I'm close to my cousin also so this is proper awkward. and today at school everyone didn't stop going on about it. Tips?

Hit them in the face?

Even the girl? Not cool, Foxxy. Not cool at all.

@bogs: don't be a moron and hit someone, that's just retarded. They can do whatever the fuck they like.

So if someone had intercourse with your mom and went around talking about it in school you wouldnt care? A hit to the face tells them not to fuck about that much. I dont say that u need to destroy his face or anything, just make a point and then ppl just wont do it more :)

I dont like violence but sometimes it solvers more than you can think

Pull doesn't mean fuck, does it? It certainly doesn't where I come from. Also, someone having sex with your cousin is completely different to your mother. Two completely different scenarios.

Pull means like, ugh how can I say this.

You got into her personal area.

Pull doesn't mean fuck, does it? It certainly doesn't where I come from. Also, someone having sex with your cousin is completely different to your mother. Two completely different scenarios.

Pull means like, ugh how can I say this.

You got into her personal area.

As far as I am aware, in my area "pull" means snog. And that is a little creepy mintlou. ;)

Pull is usually defined as knowing a girl is attracted to you and either becoming romantically or sexually involved with her.

I.e. Tiny had pulled Biggles, they'd made out and were now a happy couple.