Sign in to follow this  
tweep

How do you feel right now?

Pissed off to the max, Uploading a video to youtube, 1gb file gets to around 40% after an hour I decide to go to the toilet and I'm no longer than 40 seconds, when I get back my fucking anti virus is restarting my laptop

It was like 10h when I stood up today, at breakfast my mother told: Don't forget to study today, tomorrow you won't have time.

I said: Offcourse not, I will do it around 14h.

It's 14h, mother asks, you didn't start yet?

I was like: No, just installing updates on pc + installing Word again. I will propably start in an hour.

It's now 20h here and I still didn't start. And now I am like "It's evening, i want to relax.. o_O""

Result: I will not have studied this weekend ^^"

I'm sat in work listening to Mumford and Sons, damn these guys are actually pretty good. So chilled out right now.

Other than that i'm trying to spurn the advances of a girl i'm not interested in.. so awkward :l

How do I feel right now:

Alright imagine you are fucking tired, although you woke up about 10 times in the last 5 hours. Due to almost suffocating. Since your nose is completely filled with you know what and your mouth is as dry as the dessert. And while slowly waking up you realise going back to sleep is the best choice since you have a massive headache.

So in short im freaking sick.

I feel good. Just come back from a sixth form party, and Im pretty pissed. First grl in my life tried to get on me and i rejecte her, which was weird, but i feel awesome. For the first time in my life I feel accepted and socially sort of normal. I feel happy. They also somehow thought i was 18, which wasn't bad. Even tho the girl I like sort of ignored me, it was good. Now I had have that brilliant moment of "fuck her, i'm not sure why i like her". I feel good, because if people want to be twats twoards me fuck em, 'cos for the first time in my life ive got a load of friends, and i have had enough of this "i need a gf" shit. I feel happy now.