Sign in to follow this  
tweep

How do you feel right now?

As the title says, how do you feel right now? Also, I appreciate that this thread will just become a big general chat thread, but it saves lots of little annoying threads.

I feel pretty good about myself. Enrolled for my sixth form today, and it was nice seeing people. I used to be quite unpopular, but somehow peoples attitudes have completely changed towards me, and it feels really good in the fact that I fit in well now. Also, my GCSE score was 7.9/8, which has made me pretty happy too.

So, as the title says, how do you feel?

Lmfao Nigel. Protips;

Braces getting taken are out AWESOME.

Getting a job isn't scary, sign up with your local recruitment agency if you have any problems.

With girls, make sure you have stuff in common. If you do, you should try to talk about that. If you get her number she likes you. Easy as that, go Tweep. I loved sixth form, all the dickheads had gone to do a job in a trade, all the cool people stayed to do more.

Things that are awesome at the moment; WOMEN, friends, alcohol, general positive feeling

Things that suck; Terrified of getting stuck in this job, good money but soul sucking. Knowing you need to move out but having no-one to move out with. No sex for 5 - 6 months.

Well my mate (Boy) pulled my cousin (Girl), So I'm feeling shit. & He's rubbing it in. I'm close to my cousin also so this is proper awkward. and today at school everyone didn't stop going on about it. Tips?

Well my mate (Boy) pulled my cousin (Girl), So I'm feeling shit. & He's rubbing it in. I'm close to my cousin also so this is proper awkward. and today at school everyone didn't stop going on about it. Tips?

Hit them in the face?

Hit them in the face?

Even the girl? Not cool, Foxxy. Not cool at all.

@bogs: don't be a moron and hit someone, that's just retarded. They can do whatever the fuck they like.