Sign in to follow this  
tweep

How do you feel right now?

I feel good. I got home at around 12, and did fuck all for 3 hours. Since about 3, I have done a few hours of work (although some of it was on a webcam chat with totals + friends). I don't usually do much work, but I have done a few pieces of homework and a few hours of revision.

It's strange, I felt incredibly paranoid this morning, but I've spent the last eight hours alone, and now I just feel happy. Partly due to the amount of work I've done, although I was paranoid because I can get really paranoid when around other people. Going to do another hour tonight, probably, before I collapse and play some jailbreak.

Also, I am being inactive on jailbreak at the moment, my musical life is now quite active, and although I don't have much homework I am constantly revising now - this is the only way I will be able to manage five a levels. I'll try to be more active as I get into the flow of things, but just so every knows I am nearly always on steam if I am at home.

If there is an issue on the server or anything, don't hesitate to contact me. I mightn't always respond (if I am away from keyboard), but if I see it I will do my best to help.

But yeah, I feel good. I'm not normally this productive - although I will try to be now, as I've realised that once I get going I am happy to work for a few hours. It is normally getting my books out which I can't be bothered to do. It's like one of those things that once you do once, it is then easy to do again.

I know that feeling.

My Mum saw a picture of me hugging a girl on Facebook (my Mum doesn't even have Facebook), and now whenever anyone brings up the topic of girls she's already married me of to someone.

My dad walks in my room, I have a facebook tab open

The facebook tab happens to have a picture of a girl on the news feed at the top

"Is that your girlfriend?"

No dad.

I knew you'd been cheating on me, pack your things and get out

Oh that just reminded me of a song - 'GET OUT (LEAVE) RIGHT NOW, IT'S THE END OF YOU AND ME.'