Sign in to follow this  
tweep

How do you feel right now?

I feel alright. Got a new piano teacher, and the first lesson went well. Bearing in mind I am practically a beginner, I'm pretty pleased, as we covered about 10 lessons worth of stuff in one lesson. I had a windband thing yesterday, which was a drag - it was an all day thing, which was why I wasn't on.

right now life is a bit scary.

i have it on track, i have a job, a girlfriend, and a flat of my own. but family issues are dragging me down, its difficult to always be positive. I have to say though the kindness and love i get from a lot of you guys is a great help and ,sad as it may seem, it keeps me going.

wanna say thanks to all the people who give me their time for a chat or just a laugh on the server . ts a struggle sometimes but i wanna say thanks to the server owners for the community, mods and admins you are all a great team i am grateful to be a part of this!

(to the haters <3 i know u gotta hate, i wish you all the best.)

I feel tired. But more then anything I feel unmotivated. I seriously have had 1 semester already and litterly have done nothing for my study yet why? Since ... I might be good at this but this study is not what I really wish to do. There are some classes wich are cool to do and stuff but overall its a pain in the ass. I have exams this week... And I have not studied. I need to finish about 8 projects at the end of this week and I have not even started. Atm my study is 1 big mess. And the worst part is that... normally I would be completely stressed out and thats a natural reaction... but now I feel nothing nor the drive to do it.

Byron, i recommend you call your service providers up. Who you with?

I feel pretty neutral atm. On one handed i'm good at my job, always get the best stats in my team. On the other hand i don't have a girlfriend, and got drunk last weekend - tried it on with some girl who rejected me. So that was awkward. Although she's out of my league.

Usually it's girl stuff with me, i love women. They are beautiful creatures.

GOING TO LONDON THIS WEEKEND wooo