Sign in to follow this  
The Untainted One

Why is this a thing?

10 hours ago, Mintlou said:

Because there's no way any real human could read the information on the page and query some more within 10 seconds.

So when I'm checking up on the admin team that has 2 smod, 1 admin, 1 head admin and 1 owner I can't check the names in each group in less than 10 seconds? I even get through the mods faster than the delay.

Thought Mintlou was being sarcastic to be honest, guess that just me??  If you want to view the current staff team theirs an easier way...

47eafcd1b3.jpgClick on "Browse" then "Staff" as it will bring you to this page Here Which lists the whole Admin team

But to your question "Why is this a thing?" its part of the Search flood control as searching can use a lot of server resources so there is a timed limit (Depending on what rank you are) @Veng3nce

2 minutes ago, Sir_Conor said:

Thought Mintlou was being sarcastic to be honest, guess that just me??  If you want to view the current staff team theirs an easier way...

47eafcd1b3.jpgClick on "Browse" then "Staff" as it will bring you to this page Here Which lists the whole Admin team

But to your question "Why is this a thing?" its part of the Search flood control as searching can use a lot of server resources so there is a timed limit (Depending on what rank you are) @Veng3nce

Can't ever take Mintlou as sarcastic, always take what he says 100% serious.

I had a feeling it would be something like that, thanks for the explanation.