Sign in to follow this  
Sniffles

please stop.

Hey guys this is a request to everyone on OB too stop making fun of me for sounding like i have a cold it's immature and petty.

Anyone who does this from now on will be perma blocked and any other form of harrasement / bullying will be reported to the admins.

I sound like i have a cold 24/7 because of a medical condition and it's not funny or clever to make fun of this.

Thanks Sniffles a.k.a Ryan.

edit - didn't think of this at them time but by making this post i'm encouraging the less mature players to actually do it more

Edited by Rich Homie Sniffles

Gotta be honest.  I respect that you are going to be blocking people for insulting you over what you have stated above, however I do feel you that you ask for a lot of it yourself.  You not only troll constantly, but people have witnessed you being toxic in the past, not the mention that your name is friggin 'Sniffles'.

Please...use your brain.

11 minutes ago, Substick said:

Gotta be honest.  I respect that you are going to be blocking people for insulting you over what you have stated above, however I do feel you that you ask for a lot of it yourself.  You not only troll constantly, but people have witnessed you being toxic in the past, not the mention that your name is friggin 'Sniffles'.

Please...use your brain.

I've changed my steam name but idk how to do it on here, also i do agree that i've been very toxic/troll like :)

6 minutes ago, Rory said:

Maybe if people respected you they wouldn't make fun of you. 

Just grow up.

I disagree with this completely.

People love to hate on others and pick others peoples flaws so they don't worry about there own and that's the reason i think they do it, also irl i am very grown up but i come on here to have fun and not be a serious adult who talks about politics etc thanks tho rory

You're asking for it by making this thread. I hate to refer to this but: let's take spamming 'xD' for example, if someone says "ffs stop spamming xD" then everyone will spam xD.

This thread is pointless and only makes you more of a target and be slapped around like a chunk of meat. This should be deleted to avoid further embarassment. (unless ofc this thread is a troll which i kinda suspect, in which case congrats you achieved the goal).

Edited by Jamie

Just now, Rich Homie Sniffles said:

I disagree with this completely.

People love to hate on others and pick others peoples flaws so they don't worry about there own and that's the reason i think they do it, also irl i am very grown up but i come on here to have fun and not be a serious adult who talks about politics etc thanks tho rory

What is your medical condition called