Liutvi Mestan

Liutvi's Member app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Liutvi Mestan

Date of Birth: 27/05/1997

Country/Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78480591

Games Played: RuneScape, CS 1,6, Dota1, WoW CS:GO and loads of other games

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? More or less than 2 years now

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? You can't see me being toxic, so that sets an example on how to behave. I have no problem helping people that are new or just requite assistance. Although i'm not really talkative, my gopnik skills allow me to have a good sense of humor with which we can all have a laugh.
Tell us a little something about yourself:  My name is Stefan,  i'm going to study drilling mining and transportation of oil and gas in the university starting from september. I'm a fan of BMW cars and had a E38. I adore boxing but due to circumstances i had to stop my career. Right now i'm working at a friend's business as a summer job.

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No

lmao I need to be approved lol.

Honestly Liutvi has been so nice while I have talked to him and he has intergrated with the community a lot imo making some memes which I have loved. I will give this guy a +1 from me as I thought he had it already?!?

Btw I will still remember you as the russian guy before you translated your name.

A guy who actually asked admins before making his app about what he needs to work on and what he needs to do to get it + he is a very nice guy who has integrated well with the community after his sort of come back and hasn't applied straight away but waited. I think you are looking good to get Member :wink:

1 hour ago, Liutvi Mestan said:

You can't see me being toxic

This is absolutely false! This guy has always been fucking you up in russian right under your noses :wink:

Definitely member material who is nice and friendly guy and has good integration within the community.

Gl!

Edited by Rachel

Not talked with Liutvi too much, be he has clearly integrated with the community nicely, with the gathers and events he participates in. I see him quite a bit on teamspeak and his forum activity isn't bad. His Jailbreak activity is alright as well (see below), so I see very little reason he shouldn't get member.

player_time.php?nameb64=TGl1dHZpIE1lc3Rh