Biggles

Away Thread

I'm back at my parents for 2 weeks so my activity will reduce on TS and JB. They have slow internet so I'd be lagging all over the place and I should really take some time to concentrate on my coursework.

I'll still be on the forums :yay:

Hello, firstly let me apologise for low server activity recently, as you know I'm a playa and bitches don't fuck themselves. I joke obviously. I have been doing a rather large amount of work for a friend which lives out of my town involving me to travel everyday taking up 2 hours of my day. Aswell as that I have been working more than I had expected recently and often find myself too tired to switch my computer on.

However when my friends studio has been completed and my hours calm down I shall be making more frequent visits to the server.

Terribly sorry, will try harder mister sir. Please no punish I try harder please.

Going to post this in advance, A level exams are in about 5-6 weeks so after Easter Holidays I probably be on like once a week (shut up stiqqy) but I'll still be active on the forums and I'll pop into TS3 occasionally as well.

bk

Welcome bk!

Btw, I will be less active [still more active than dave tho :lol: ] for the next few days as I "attempt" to do some revision for my a-level exams coming up in June before the easter holidays are over.

bk

Welcome bk!

Btw, I will be less active [still more active than dave tho :lol: ] for the next few days as I "attempt" to do some revision for my a-level exams coming up in June before the easter holidays are over.

Good luck on dem exams.