Biggles

Away Thread

Hello guys, i will post in away thread cause it doesnt seem so serious. I need to spend more time on working/social libe. even the winter is rubbish for me as a painter i still feel i spend alot of time on the computer and on outbreak. I want to tell you guys that my activity will be alot less for the upcoming months. (feb/march/apr) and thats also for JB. i will be on teamspeak like i used to but not that much!. need to get my life back on track! this is not a goodbye cause i wont leave. as for the MOD Status. i guess the admin team should do what they suppose to do. i just need to focus on other things then my lovely computer 8-).

Anyway will be around but not so much. xoxo love you all.

Weezy.

Hello guys, i will post in away thread cause it doesnt seem so serious. I need to spend more time on working/social libe. even the winter is rubbish for me as a painter i still feel i spend alot of time on the computer and on outbreak. I want to tell you guys that my activity will be alot less for the upcoming months. (feb/march/apr) and thats also for JB. i will be on teamspeak like i used to but not that much!. need to get my life back on track! this is not a goodbye cause i wont leave. as for the MOD Status. i guess the admin team should do what they suppose to do. i just need to focus on other things then my lovely computer 8-).

Anyway will be around but not so much. xoxo love you all.

Weezy.

Do you paint houses or art?